Specialist Water Treatment & Quality Control
Southampton City Council (‘SCC’) are seeking to appoint a specialist water Contractor to undertake tasks such as:
1. Laboratory analysis within an independent laboratory
2. 6 monthly checks of tanks
3. Annual audits of SCC Paperwork and log books
4. Risk Assessments on properties with production of a brief remedial works list followed by a full risk assessment.
5. To undertake tank cleans and disinfections as required.
6. To provide specialist and secondary water sampling.
7. To provide training on both practical and theoretical application of new legislation and procedures.
8. To provide advice to SCC on all aspects of water quality.
9. Risk assessment reviews as required.
The contract will be for a value of up to and not exceeding £100,000.00 or for a period of no more than 12 months from date of award, whichever is the earlier; or on the award of a fully advertised OJEU tender if this is awarded prior to either of the aforementioned value/period.
Applicants will be required to apply via "Supply Southampton" website which can be accessed via, https://supplysouthampton.esourcingportal.com/ where you can register your details and access the full documentation. All documentation including questionnaires must be completed and submitted by no later than the time/date indicated on the portal.
The Council undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to hold confidential any information provided in the proposal submitted, subject to the Council's obligations under law, including the Freedom of Information Act 2000. If the applicant considers that any of the information submitted in the proposal should not be disclosed because of its sensitivity then this should be stated with the reason for considering it sensitive. The Council will then consider the sensitivity statement before replying to any request received under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Any enquiries regarding the tender process must be directed through the Curtis Fitch Messaging System, and any communication outside of the portal will not be responded to.
If you have any problems registering please contact Curtis Fitch helpdesk on 01242 530900
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value