Housing Related Support services: Get Ready to Tender’ event for both Single Adults and Children & Young People
Dear Service Providers,
We are holding a ‘Get Ready to Tender Event’ for both Single Adults and Children & Young People Housing Related Support (HRS) services in Southampton.
You are receiving this invite as a provider who may be interested in tendering for these forthcoming services. The services will cover a range of different housing related support options and include accommodation based support, non-accommodation based support, floating support and other approaches.
The two procurements that will subsequently be available following this event are:
- Single Adult Housing Related Support services providing various housing support services, homeless services & alcohol support provisions
- Children and Young People Housing Related Support services providing various housing support services for young people / young parents
This event is designed to provide an overview of the tender process and answer any questions you may have about e-tendering.
Regardless of whether you attend, you will be notified by email and a full ‘Invitation to Tender’ document will be made available via the Curtis Fitch portal when the tender goes out mid-end of November 2017. The tenders will be advertised formally as well via an OJEU Notice.
Monday 7th November 2017 11:30 am – 12.30 noon
Room 3, Southampton City Council, Civic Centre, Southampton, SO14 7LY
The event will cover:
- An outline of the services available to tender for
- The online portal and how to use it
- The outline timetable for tender
- Areas to consider when submitting your tender
- Q and A session
If you would like to attend, please confirm name(s) by the 1st November to email@example.com
Space is limited for this event, therefore a maximum of two representatives per organisation please.
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value